Posted by : Adrie Satrio Senin, Juni 30, 2014

Salah satu lagu The Gazette yang liriknya menyedihkan, kalo didengerin dengan seksama dan dihayati pasti bikin galau :D



THE GAZETTE "PLEDGE"
What I realized only after I had hurt you was
the number of mistakes I made when I just tried to reach out to you

I filled your days with small lies and understood the true meaning of loss when you left in order to avoid doubting me ₁
This is the second winter since then and I’m not able to move on

You were unsure about the tomorrow you couldn’t see and cried so much
I gathered the tears you cried without being able to find the words for you ₂

The days covered in sadness soaked us both
We wanted to understand each other, do it all over again, this time for real ₃

It’s not a lie when I say I feel this lasting for eternity
when I’m next to you, I’m sure we will
"I don’t need words like「I love you」anymore
just stay by my side”,
you cried with a broken voice
I want you to stay broken like that 
My first and last words are for you
so I’ll never let go of your arm
The two of us stand shoulder by shoulder, washed away into the same dream ₅
My small lies changed their shape and melt into our white breaths
I carve the meaning of loss into my heart over and over again so I won’t forget it 
Let’s leave that「Goodbye」here and move on
I’ll never lose the sight of you again

In order to confirm our love we went through a lot so
even if we disappear tomorrow, you don’t have to cry anymore ₇

Just like the passing seasons, the two of us grow and change
Even if there are nights that end in sorrow
don’t forget
it will never be over
in this deep dream of ours

ROMANJI

Kizu tsuketa ato tashika
Kizukenakatta koto
Ayamachi no kazu kimi wo motome
Mitsume aeta hazu sa

Chīsana uso ga
Hibi wo umeteita
Utagai wo kawasu yōu ni
Ushinau imi wo kokoro ga shiru
Tachitsukusu nidome no fuyu

Kimi wa mienai asu ni tomadoi
Koe wo age, naiteita ne
Kotoba wo sagasu koto mo dekizu ni
Ochiru namida wo hirotta

Sabishisa ni tsutsumarete
Hibi wa tada wo nurashi
Hikari wo motomeai kurikaeshita
Mata fukaku omoeru

Koe wo kanjite no wa uso janai
Ah, tashika ni kimi no tonari de

Aishiteru nandemo iranai
Tada zutto, soba ni ite to
Koe wo tarashi naiteita kimi ni
Kowarete yukitai

Saisho de saigo no kotoba wa kimi e sono ude wo (hanasanai yo)
Kata wo narabete onaji yume ga futari wo saru

Chīsana uso ga katachi wo kaete
Shiroi yuki ni toketeyuku
Ushinau imi wo wasurenu you ni
Nando mo mune ni kizamu yo

Sayonara wa koko ni oite arukidasou
Mou nido to miushinau koto wa nai

Futari ai wo tashikameau you ni
Kanashimi wo mitekita kara
Ashita futari kiete shimatte mo
Mou nakanai utai yo

Itsuka sugisaru kisetsu no you ni
Kawariyuku futari ga ite
Kanashimi ni tachidomaru yoru ga kite mo
Wasurenaide, owaru koto wa nai
Futari yume no naka...






Source : THANKS

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

- Copyright © ^" Element of Fire "^ -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -